Documentation Specialist-Direct Hire Opportunity in Fargo
Fargo, North Dakota
Administrative & Support Services
US$ 35,000 - US$ 40,000 per year, $35k - 40k per year + none
Amber Delamater, Spherion
Our client, a local leasing company has a Direct Hire opportunity for a Documentation Specialist. This position is responsible for all processes related to leases including documentation, funding and other related tasks. Ideal candidates would have previous lease experience or a banking background.
Salary: $35-$40k/year DOE
Schedule: M-F 8-5pm
Dress Code: Business Casual
1) Lease Funding - Complete the Lease Funding Process as outlined by the Company checklist. This includes files for completeness, document generation, coordinating with the appropriate funding source to ensure the lease is properly inputted onto its loan accounting system, lease funding proceeds are received on date of funding and other items detailed on the checklist
2) UCC Filings - Complete required Financing Statements for all new leases to ensure a perfected security interest. Research applicable filing requirements for various states and complete filing in required time line. Monitor all recorded UCC's to ensure they do not lapse
3) Bank Debt Payments - Complete the monthly bank debt payment process to ensure funding sources receive accurate and timely loan payments. Provide research and support to bank staff on any missing of misapplied bank payments. Process loan payoffs to funding source
4) Lease Payoff Process - Complete the lease payoff process as outlined in Company checklist. Accuracy and timeliness of processing paid off leases is essential.
5) Other Duties such as answering incoming phone calls as backup to operations staff. Respond to customer service incoming items.
Working hours: Mon-Friday 8am-5pm
--Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy
--Mathematical skills including problem solving
--Ability to utilize Resources available to complete assigned projects
--Self-starter, ability to work independently
--Strong communication and organizational skills
--Ability to manage multiple priorities
--Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Word and Outlook.
--Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle pressure
To be considered, please apply online at www.spherion.com/fargo -
If you have any questions please contact Amber Delamater at 701-412-2896
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.