* Coordinating all design and drafting functions for assigned projects
* Tracking assigned jobs and coordinate schedules with Drafting Manager, Plant Scheduler, and Project Manager
* Act as the primary liaison between the customer and internal "client" departments to resolve issues concerning drawings, repair details, material requisitions, etc.
* Assist in the analysis of problem areas and recommend solutions
* Act in the capacity of prime checker of assigned projects and be responsible for the accuracy of erection drawings and shop tickets
Please submit salary requirements with all resume submissions.
Working hours: Varied
Ideal candidates will possess the following characteristics:
* Deadline and detail-oriented
* Clear and concise communication skills
* Able to focus on work tasks for an extended period of time
* Able to operate within defined standards and processes
Associate's degree in Design, Architecture, or related field with coursework in CAD. Minimum 2 years' professional work experience.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.