Assemble HVAC equipment casings according to job specifications defined in drawings.
1. Use power tools, wrenches, levels, etc.
2. Perform mathematical calculations involving addition and subtraction of dimensions
3. Read drawings for design, dimensions, and tolerances.
4. Follow manufacturing, materials, and accounting record keeping practices by promptly and accurately logging pertinent information.
5. Tasks in assembly process of units typically include:
a. Level base frames.
b. Fasten sheet metal onto base frames using mechanical fastener.
c. Use drawings to accurately position unit components (heater, fan, etc.) onto base frame.
d. Assemble remainder of structural components (dampers, walls, roof, drip edge, door jamb, etc.) ensuring safety and quality.
e. Cut and install doors, latches, and gaskets into door openings.
f. Apply insulation to interior of unit.
g. Prepare unit for shipment with decals, stretch wrap, plywood, etc.
Working hours: 5 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday
High school diploma or GED
Good documentation skills
Ability to read blueprints
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.