Solder, Electronics Assembly
Working hours: 6a-230p
1. Basic language Skills
2. Reading Comprehension
3. Basic Mathematical Skills
4. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but univolved written or verbal instructions.
5. Ability to work well in a team environment.
6. At least 2 year soldering experience
7. Ability to pass 10 panel drug screen
8. Ability to pass 7 year background check
9. Ability to pass soldering test
10. Stringent Attendance Policy
11. Must possess high school diploma or GED
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.