The maintenance EMI Specialist is a part of a team responsible for supporting production and safely maintaining equipment used in the production, packaging and shipping of food products in a plant and warehouse environment. In performing the below functions, GMP practices, environmental and regulatory requirements must be satisfied. The maintenance EMI Specialist will ultimately work to ensure food quality and safety.
- Experience with Controllogix, PLC5 and SLC500 controllers
- Experience with Factory Talk Software (Allen Bradley)
- Experience with Allen Bradley network protocols such as Remote IO and Ethernet/IP
- Knowledge of HART protocol (4 to 20 mA loop)
- Knowledge of pneumatic valves and feedback loops
- Ability to read electrical and P&I diagrams
- Knowledge of MS Office
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 5:00PM
3-5 years of relevant industry experience
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.