Escrow Assistant in College Station
College Station, Texas
Administrative & Support Services
Temp to Perm
US$ 13.00 - US$ 14.00 per hour, $13 - 14 per hour + none
Spherion is looking for an escrow assistant who will be responsible for providing clerical support during the opening, maintaining, and closing of escrow accounts. The individual will assist escrow officers by creating and editing correspondence and documents, maintaining files and records, and providing services to clients.
Working hours: M-F 8-5
- Bachelor's degree preferred but high school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Excellent communication skills (oral & writing) required.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide using a calculator.
- Ability to apply common sense / practical approaches to solving concrete problems.
- Ability to carry out detailed but non-technical written and oral instructions.
- Ability to successfully resolve common clients / customer / visitors problems in a positive, calm,
and professional manner.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.