The Estimator is responsible for supporting sales and customer service with customer project estimates using a variety of computer programs such as Applicad, Top View. Retro Master and AutoCAD.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete reviews based off of testing requirements in specifications.
- Complete take off using current estimating software.
- Complete accurate and descriptive documents representing projects details on materials to be supplied by MSMC.
- Supply quote package to branch personnel with pricing at cost.
- Customer support to those inside and outside the company.
- Verbal, written, interpersonal, problem solving skills. Ability to take initiative and manage multiple tasks.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, AutoCAD, AppliCAD, Top View and/or current estimating software
Working hours: M-F - 8-5
- Minimum Associates degree in Architectural Drafting/AutoCAD
- 2 Years of experience in the building materials industry.
- Experience with estimating and detailing commercial projects (preferably MSMC products)
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, AppliCAD, Top View and Microsoft Office programs - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong math skills
- A desire to provide superior customer service
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.