Project Manager will take on the management of customer's projects with the goal of delivering every project on time within the customer's requested scope. Accomplishes strategic objectives by overseeing multiple project activities and constant communication. Analyzing Information, Estimating new tooling, part pricing, strategic planning, and attention to Detail. Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ensure that the right product is developed to meet or exceed Company's quality standard and is delivered at the right time.
- Lead Projects and facilitate the communication and interaction among the functional teams within the company.
- Develop and implement recovery plans for off-schedule and unanticipated eventualities.
- Coordinate with customers to provide necessary program status and obtain feedback.
- Recommend new processes where needed to improve quality or on-time delivery.
- Recommend and lead efforts to improve existing processes to improve quality or on-time delivery.
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, prints, CAD files, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Presents prepared estimate by submitting estimate to customer with descriptive information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results and duties as needed
Working hours: Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm (some nights, weekends and shift presence)
Qualifications and Skills:
- 10+ years' experience in Plastics Injection Molding manufacturing environment.
- Previous project management experience required.
- Previous estimating within tooling environment and/or plastic injection required.
- Experience in more than one of the following disciplines a plus: Molding, Mold/Tool Making, Mold design, or Product Design
- Intimate knowledge of people management skills, particularly influence management and conflict resolution.
- General knowledge of operations, including scheduling, procurement, manufacturing, and quality systems.
- General knowledge of finance, including ability to read and understand financial data related to budgets, ROI, etc.
- General knowledge of sales and marketing and effectively express and/or follows up on all opportunities to sales team.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues at all levels in the organization
- Strong Customer relationship management skills.
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Well organized and goal orientated
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Competitive spirit, but plays within the rules.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.