Our client has an opening for an Executive Assistant. Successful candidate will prepare documents, perform administrative tasks, and assist with logistics and planning.
- Prepare documents using Microsoft Office software including Powerpoint and Outlook
- Perform general administrative duties including answering telephone, greeting and directing office visitors appropriately, sort and distribute mail
- Maintain strong communication between all relevant parties within the office
- Maintain confidentiality of records and information
- Maintain office equipment and inventory records
- Coordinate meetings and appointments
- Order supplies and maintain all records of invoices and purchases
- Originate, distribute, and deliver important documents to recipients
- Assist with the logistics and planning of staff professional development
Working hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00-4:30
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Associate's degree is required
- Ability to create complex documents of varying nature in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented
HOURS: Monday-Friday, 8:00-4:30
BACKGROUND CHECK: Required
DRUG SCREEN: Required
A current resume is required in order to move forward with your application.
**Please use Google Chrome when creating a profile, as other browsers may cause compatibility issues.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.