Work directly for a top Executive at one of Waco's most prestigious Employers corporate headquarters.
Role is high functioning, high profile for very strong EVP.
Position is temporary and will start quickly.
Seeking a 90 day commitment. *person in role left recently, this temporary hire, will stabilize role while options are being considered for replacement long term.
Key points, responsibilities and requirements:
- MSW, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook; advanced word processing skills
- Detail Oriented, Organized, responsible for proofing much of what EVP sends out etc.
- Handle all Travel Arrangements for EVP
- Keep EVP's calendar and generate reports
- Must be able to communicate effectively; email, written and verbally(highly professional)
- Ability to hold EVP's team in the field accountable to submit data/reports to support monthly board meetings within monthly deadlines.
- Work schedule: 8-5, Mon.-Fri.
- Efficient, Competent and polished professional who is not thin skinned.
- This Executive has a multi-functional role, finance, purchasing and marketing responsibilities.
- Manage and maintain EVP schedules and calendar
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports
- Serve as a liaison to internal and external contacts
- Greets all contacts seeking to connect with EVP, determine whether they should be given or not, based on EVP directives.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries
Working hours: 8-5, 40 hours a week
MSW, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook; advanced word processing skills
Knowledge of executive level, clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, coordinating meetings, travel arrangements, gathering of information for reporting and more.
* Solid command of the English language.
--Knowledge of structure and content of language to include meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar. Communication is to be highly professional at all times.
Customer and Personal Service:
--Knowledge of principles and processes for providing stellar customer services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction (internal/external customers).
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.