We are currently seeking an Experienced Warehouse LEAD for a local company.
This person will...
- Directs and coordinates the activities of workers engaged in filling stock orders for raw materials, in-process items and components and all incoming materials as required.
- Directly coordinates assigned employees in daily job functions.
- Ensures area is kept in an orderly fashion, organizes work activities to ensure that materials are moved to correct departments as scheduled and are put away according to established procedures
- Prepares material replenishment reports and verifies that daily fork lift truck maintenance reports are completed
- Responsibilities may include training employees, organizing and directing work, appraising performance, addressing complaints and resolving concerns.
- Lead by example with all actions work duties and company policies.
- Insure and assist all daily job functions to insure daily completion.
-Ships and QC's all outbound orders to insure customer compliance.
-- Other duties as assigned.
Working hours: Monday - Friday
**High school diploma or equivalent with a warehousing background.
**Must have: 3 - 5 years of warehouse and inventory control experience issues with a min of 8000 sku's.
**Strong detail orientation and analytical skills including problem solving ability.
**Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to perform in a fast-paced, team environment.
This is a working Lead position requiring daily hands-on work of all functions.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.