Responsible for determining the quality of art submitted by customers, answer art related questions for other Fabrication team members as well as be responsible for production of customer orders. Responsible for following dates work scheduled to produce all offered products in an accurate and timely manner.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Determine if customer submitted art is acceptable for its intended purpose and determine what changes are necessary for unacceptable art.
- Assist Fabrication team members with questions regarding layout as well as make suggestions on improvements to layouts, demonstrate techniques & shortcuts to help improve product quality, productivity and overall accuracy.
- Ensure that customer proofs are processed accurately and on time.
- All preparation necessary to perform for each individual piece of substrate (plastic/metal) to be sublimated.
- Preparation of art to make the product production ready which may include cutting of metal, grabbing pulled products from the warehouse, etc.
- Verify product and quantity and order accuracy.
- Packing, cleaning and inspecting of product.
- Tape, fill and pack product in boxes once orders are complete.
- Ensure that all jobs are done accurately and on time.
- Report directly to the Fabrication Production Supervisor and the Fabrication Manager.
Working hours: 8 am to 4:30 pm Monday-Friday
--Ability to work with multiple internal and external customers.
--Ability to communicate clearly.
--Ability to work in a goal oriented team environment.
--Ability to work under time constraints while meeting productivity, accuracy & service related performance standards.
--Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
--Must be able to work well with others.
--Service orientated with demonstrated interpersonal skills and teamwork.
--High school diploma or GED preferred.
--One year of CorelDraw experience preferred.
--Knowledge of graphics required.
--Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator preferred.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.