Facility Maintenance Manager plans, organizes and directs maintenance personnel in the execution of preventative/reactive maintenance, service of equipment, machinery, and facilities. Other areas of responsibility include but are not limited to, managing Health Safety & Environmental Officer, while meeting government regulations, preparing and managing budgets for Maintenance, HSE, Operations and capital projects. Responding to various audits and inquiries, preparing technical reports, sketches and drawings, obtaining quotes, and bids, and implementing approved capital projects.
Essential Functions, Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop and implement a preventative maintenance plan to included regularly scheduled maintenance actives, with documentation of equipment maintenance, and service activities using the Pirana maintenance work order system.
2. Assure immediate and urgent response to emergency situations, production breakdowns and governmental expectations.
3. Oversee the facility security, and fire suppression systems, and maintain emergency call out procedures lists.
4. Prepare sketches, drawings, quotes, and bids for submission of budgeted capital requests.
5. Implement approved capital projects, supervises construction, and installation of commercial buildings, and equipment while remaining within budgeted guidelines.
6. Work with VP of Operations in preparing new expense and capital budgets for the coming year based on information and data collected during the current year.
7. Prepare material for and participate in safety meetings in the absence of the HS&E Officer. Meeting involvement will include, but will not be limited to, managing and assisting the Health Safety & Environmental Officer in company HSE policy and other employee training programs.
8. Under the guidance of the VP of Operations Manager, prepare various environmental and regulatory permits, reports, and responses to audits, and inquiries.
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Bachelor's Degree in Facilities Maintenance or Engineering (preferred) with 7-10 years' experience. Relevant areas of expertise include project management in a manufacturing environment.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.