Rapidly growing company in the business of sales and service of electric controls, electrical motors, variable frequency drives and power transmission products.
Field Sales Representatives interact with customers concerning the sales of company products and service and work within an assigned geographic area, to visit client locations in their daily activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop relationships in your assigned area.
- Work with assigned inside sales staff.
- Quote projects.
- Develop new accounts as well as service existing accounts.
- Provide technical advice relating to the use, operation and maintenance of motors and electrical equipment.
- Keep customers informed of new products and trends.
- Abide by all safety/environmental rules and regulations.
- Exercise independent judgment on service projects, providing some guidance and instructions to other personnel. Consult with customers, utilizing good customer relations skills.
- Perform other functions as necessary.
Working hours: M-F - 8-5
--Bachelor, Technical School, or Sales Experience.
--Be willing to learn by asking questions, reading product information literature and viewing training aides.
--Valid driver's license and the appropriate state mandated minimum automobile insurance.
--Possess problem solving skills.
--Interest or experience in electrical and/or mechanical.
--Ability to lift up to 50lb as needed.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.