Spherion has a Field Service Technician opening for a large manufacturing company located in the Charleston, SC area. We are seeking candidates who want a long term career opportunity. Please send your resume to Stevenpaul@spherion.com
Field Service Technician - General Description:
Field Service will be responsible for using hand tools, power tools, and pneumatic guns to trouble shoot industrial equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing and trouble-shooting components and systems.
- Reviewing drawings and schematics.
- Interfacing with designers, engineers and administration on new projects.
- Providing customer service and support related to any technical inquiries.
- Using the computer to formulate/ transmit messages and reports.
- Traveling to customer sites to service, train, and promote our products.
- Participating in the research and development of new products.
- Fulfilling other duties as determined by skill level and corporate need.
Working hours: 6:00am to 3:30pm
--Travel for this position is expected to be between 40-60%.
--Mechanical and electrical aptitude required.
--Fabrication skills ( metal fabrication, welding, etc.)
--Ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities.
--Ability to communicate professionally, with maturity and self confidence. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and other manufacturing specific software.
--Familiar with company policies, procedures and instructions.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.