Finishing Assistant in Waseca
Manufacturing & Production
US$ 10.25 - US$ 10.65 per hour, $10.25 - 10.65 per hour + none
Taylor Ziemke, Spherion
1. Transfer completed bundles of product off machine conveyor and stack onto pallets, then place mail bags onto pallet.
2. Comply with all quality, safety and work rules and regulations.
3. Effectively communicate with other members of the staff.
4. Assist other crew members with various duties including webbing up of the press and/or special handwork in order to meet customer requests.
5. Follow all clean-up and housekeeping procedures.
Working hours: 6 am to 6 pm OR 6 pm to 6 am
1. The ability to take stacks (average 10-30 lbs) using repetitive hand/wrist movement, off of the end of a machine (2-4 feet high) and stack product on skids from floor level to 5 feet high using repetitive bending and twisting.
2. Ability to work well in a team environment
3. Ability to follow instructions and work independently
4. The ability to read and write; possess good verbal and written comprehension
5. The flexibility to work 12 hour shifts including days, nights, weekends, and overtime.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.