Spherion staffing is looking to hire 4 PRODUCTION OPERATORS for a large Bottling plant located in Cabazon, CA.
These positions will be responsible for overseeing a fast manufacturing production line, doing quality checks on the product, and ensure that no defective products get out into the public. These positions are FAST PACED, REQUIRE EXCELLENT ATTENDANCE, and focused ATTENTION TO DETAIL. All positions will start off as Temporary, but will have the chance to go Permanent with the company if you truly are a Superstar!
START DATES WILL BE NEXT WEEK!!
- Pay for this position is $11/hour, keeping in mind that you will also be making 4 hours of overtime for each 12 hour shift you work!
- MUST BE OPEN TO WORKING EVERY OTHER WEEKEND & SOME HOLIDAYS
- You will be required to pass a DRUG SCREEN a BACKGROUND CHECK will be REQUIRED.
- You MUST have EXCELLENT ATTENDANCE - A lot of shift call-off's will not be tolerated here!
- You MUST be open to working BOTH the 12 hour DAYS or 12 hour NIGHTS SHIFTS (You must be flexible to work both days or nights as your schedule could change down the road)
TYPICAL JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- -Operate, changeover, clean, troubleshoot, and complete basic maintenance on production machinery and equipment.
- -Record preventative maintenance activities, quality inspection data, equipment downtime, production output and other key metrics. Some basic mathematical calculations will be performed during this process.
- -Meet or exceed performance metrics including efficiency, production, and downtime goals
- -Complete hourly quality checks to ensure quality product will be sent out to customers.
- -Inspect raw materials against pre-set quality standards before loading raw materials into machinery.
- -Always ensure Safety and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP Standards) are met!
Working hours: 6:00 pm - 6:30am (12 hr shifts) or 6:00am - 6:30am (12 hour Days) - MUST BE OPEN TO WORKING BOTH!
SKILLS & BACKGROUND REQUIRED:
- Light Industrial, Military, or warehousing experience - Required
-Intermediate computer skills, including the use of Word, Excel, Outlook - Required
- Ability to be SUCCESSFUL working in a VERY FAST PACED, GOAL DRIVEN environment - Strongly Desired!
*Excellent Attention to detail
-Solid problem solving and decision making skills - Required
-Ability to move/lift up to 50 lbs various times over a 12 hour shift - Required
-Basic math and reading skills - Required
-Any experience working for a food or beverage manufacturer or in a clean manufacturing environment is a big plus! - Desired
-High school diploma or equivalent - Required
This is an EXCELLENT opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with the #1 Food Manufacturing company in the World, have an opportunity for a true career and if hired permanently, to make some really great money and have excellent benefits!
This company ONLY hires the BEST!!!!!.........and these positions are not for someone who is looking for a easy time or lax work environment!! But if you are willing to pay your dues and work hard, the benefits will be well worth the effort! Your opportunity for a real career awaits you if you are up for the challenge!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.