FORKLIFT DRIVER/MATERIAL HANDLER

posted:
Location
Pharr, Texas
Industry
Warehousing & Distribution (Transportation and Material Moving Occupations)
Job Type
Temp to Perm
Working Hours
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Salary
US$ 10.00 per hour
Ref. Number
S_67931
Contact
Loredo,Maria, Spherion
Apply Now

Job Description

Operate powered industrial trucks to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas, machines and loading docks, into railroad cars or trucks or storage facilities.

Responsibilities:
Obtains copy of production schedule or shipping order and transports material or equipment to and from designated areas in the facility
Loading and unloading goods from vehicles such as trucks or aircraft
Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
Checking loads are secure

Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Skills:
You will be operating the forklift 20% of the time, the other 80% will be completing warehouse duties, such as scanning, counting, loading, etc.

Education:
High School

Experience:
1-4 years

Qualifications:
Attention to detail
Safety is a must.
Execute assignments in an accurate, timely and safe manner
Maintain a clean & safe environment


Please apply to this Job Posting and call 9569614298!!!!

Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. No one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.

Apply Now