Primary responsibility is to perform inventory moves of raw material, work in process (WIP), and finished goods within the (Client) warehouse and to the production and packaging work areas. This position is also responsible for the receiving of incoming materials and the shipment of outgoing finished goods and./or WIP.
1. Obtain and maintain in good standing an (Client) Powered Industrial Trucks license (forklift, stand up lift, sit down lift) and Scissors Lift license.
2. Perform all inventory moves of raw material, packaging material, WIP, and finished goods to and from the production areas just in time in order to avoid downtime.
3. Monitor and maintain receiving/shipping areas by timely warehousing newly received items and properly staging outgoing product.
4. Perform needed inventory counts and maintain accurate records.
5. Promote GMP compliance and help correct GMP issues.
6. Assist in after-hours shipments and receipts.
Working hours: 10pm-6:30am
Work over-time hours as needed.
Able to pass Client's hiring criteria.
Previous Forklift experience
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.