Forklift Operator in Ocala
Manufacturing & Production
Temp to Perm
US$ 10.00 - US$ 11.00 per hour, $10 - 11 per hour + none
Team member safely and efficiently operates motorized forklift to load and unload trucks, to pull pallets of finished product from production lines and places finished product in warehouse as directed.
Job Duties Include (But are not limited to)
- Moves levers and presses pedals to drive truck and control movement of lifting apparatus.
- Unloads and stacks material by raising and lowering lifting device.
- Retrieves supplies and materials by studying specifications; locating and verifying supplies and materials; secures pallets on truck; moves pallet to production location.
- Maintains inventory in production area by anticipating and tracking usage. Monitors inventory by reporting discrepancies.
- Clears production area by securing and moving finished pallets; moving empty pallets.
- Documents actions by logging movements of supplies, materials and finished goods.
- Maintains safe work environment by watching out for foot traffic; following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps forklift operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventative maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the job.
Working hours: Multiple Shifts
2 Years of Forklift Experience preferred
High School Diploma or GED
Forklift, Warehouse, Order Pulling
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.