Forklift/Tugger Operator in Montgomery
$0 per hour + none
Forklift/Tugger operators needed for the Montgomery, Alabama Area! Qualified candidates must be dependable, have a valid drivers license and have a minimum of 6 months experience operating a Forklift/Tugger in a warehouse/manufacturing environment. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts available (non-rotating shifts).
- Promote a safe work environment through personal actions.
- Identify any safety concerns, as well as cost saving opportunities.
- Load and unload trucks. Move product onto pallet in correct position.
- Direct product to correct area in warehouse.
- Move product safely using a lift truck, forklift, pallet jack or dock loader.
- Follow instructions for operating equipment.
- Clear work area of loose wood and plastic. Sweep work area as needed.
- Report faulty equipment, damage to racks, and other safety hazards to supervisor.
- Inventory product as needed. Label, sort, wrap and tie product.
- Other duties as requested.
Working hours: All Shifts
- 6 months min. work experience in warehouse or manufacturing environment or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 6 months min. forklift experience
- Drug Screen/Background screening
- Strong teamwork skills
- Ability to read numbers and labels
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.