- Distinguish if concrete is at its strength with authorization by QC
- Uncover forms unassisted
- Cut cables (torch)
- Remove strand caps
- Break forms down without unnecessary damage to product or forms
- Perform or assist in dry finish of product (sacking, rubbing, patching, etc.)
- Assist in rigging product for stripping
- Lift product and remove wood work (overhead crane, hammer)
- Back truck with trailer aprox. 1500 ft. to table stripping area(if assigned to driving)
- Set up trailer for product by positioning wood blocks dunnage on trailer
- Set up product on trailer with use of overhead crane
- Work as a team leader
- Actively participate in "client's" Lean and Safety Programs
- Gain knowledge of QC specs for back-up for QC on routine functions
- Housekeeping as necessary to maintain work area and tools in a clean and orderly manner
Working hours: Varied
-General construction experience preferred.
-Ability to read blueprints preferred.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.