Spherion-, a locally owned staffing company, is now accepting applications for Medical Office Receptionists in the Treasure Valley.
All candidates will need to apply at www.spherion.com to be considered.
Applicants must be willing to complete a background check, drug screen, and applicable assessment testing.
- Welcome patients and visitors by greeting, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Optimize patients' satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient's arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding provider of service delays.
- Comforts patients by anticipating patients' anxieties; answering patients' questions; maintaining the reception area.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information; recording and collecting patient charges; controlling credit extended to patients; filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims.
- Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; scheduling equipment service and repairs.
- Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
- Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Working hours: 40
Spherion offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
--Attention to Detail
-- Word Processing
-- Quality Focus
-- Typing 40 WPM minimum
Spherion is a locally owned staffing company with 150 offices throughout the U.S. Since 1946, we have connected millions of job seekers to rewarding administrative, clerical, light industrial, customer service, non-clinical healthcare and professional opportunities. Specializing in flexible, temp-to-hire and permanent talent placements, Spherion is a trusted workforce partner to more than 3,000 companies nationwide.
Suzi Cantrell - Recruiting Specialist
3999 E. Overland Road
Meridian, ID. 83642
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.