Dynamic and growing company is seeking a bookkeeper/staff accountant to be based out of their Corporate office in St. Augustine and be able to visit their Daytona and Jacksonville offices. This position requires a person who has proven abilities and the people skills necessary to establish new processes and procedures - and able to enforce those procedures.
The following are some specific candidate qualifications:
Working hours: 8 am - 5 pm
- Excellent people & communication skills
- Self-motivation and initiative
- Accounting degree or related experience
- QuickBooks or other Accounting software experience is helpful
- Ability to work with inventory control and job costing
- Understanding of and ability to process complex financial arrangements
- Proficiency with General Ledger; Accounts Receivable; and Accounts Payable
- Extreme attention to detail
- Exemplary organization skills
- Will be responsible for collections of A/R
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can enjoy your work, make a difference and possibly build a career, this may just be the opportunity for which you have been searching.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.