Are you an experienced strategist who understands the complexities of the managed care market--and sees the possibilities for innovation? We are a leader in developing managed care strategies and tactics for the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world, and our programs have been endorsed by nationally recognized organizations and leading institutions in the industry. We are looking for a Managed Care Strategist to help develop and implement game-changing strategies for a unique section of the managed care market. Policy changes have affected everyone in the healthcare landscape, from payers to patients. Our Company educates physicians and health systems on the many facets of this evolving landscape: potential practice management issues, operational issues at the hospital level, and how these changes will affect the business of medicine.
As a Managed Care Strategist, you'll do the research on these issues and develop effective strategies to help clients meet these challenges. Communicating and presenting at high-level meetings, you'll anticipate questions about the market and be ready with the answers. You'll lead the conversation, but you'll also adapt your strategies to the needs of the client. Rather than focus on a specific drug or treatment level, you'll focus on a holistic, top-level view of the landscape. Your strategies will be both aspirational and operational, as you'll be providing unique ideas for the market while also mapping out and conceptualizing how these strategies will pull through to deliverables.
- Work with project leadership to define project scope and develop approach
- Develop recommendations and communicate results to clients and internal teams
- Provide thought leadership and innovation within projects and practice areas
- Participate in business development
- Contribute to internal agency activities
Working hours: 40
- Prior pharmaceutical managed care consulting experience
- Ability to cite multiple notable achievements in the pharmaceutical managed care arena
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity, and personal initiative
- Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, leading and managing teams
- Effective oral and written communication skills to engage senior-level decision makers in meaningful correspondence
- Strong attention to detail with a quality-focused mindset
- Analytic problem solving skills with a creative and innovative outlook
- Client service orientation
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative attitude
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly PowerPoint and Excel)
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.