HECU Assembler in Montgomery
Manufacturing & Production
Temp to Perm
$0 per hour + none
Looking to build a long-term career in automotive manufacturing? Spherion is seeking reliable, hardworking individuals that work well in a team environment, that are accustomed to following directions and adhering to quality standards and safety first practices.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements for Hydraulic Electronic Control Unit
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Working hours: ANY SHIFT
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED).
- Minimum 6 months related experience.
- Must be able to work some holidays, evenings, and weekends depending on shift.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Must have own reliable transportation.
- 6 months of previous and relevant warehousing experience within 1 year.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.