The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for developing partnerships with the internal team of recruiters, to support strategic sourcing efforts, build talent pipelines, and assist with active requisition management. Individuals must have the ability to perform a variety of functional tasks, work within a team environment, and exhibit the ability to develop and manage relationships with HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers.
- Managing active job requisitions within the applicant tracking system
- Developing sourcing strategies for active job requisitions
- Developing pipelines by sourcing and screening both active and passive candidates
- Ensuring candidates are moved quickly through the hiring manager review and interview processes
Working hours: 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM
- Completed BA or BS Degree (Human Resources, Sales, Marketing, or related majors preferred)
- 3+ years of experience within a HR, Talent Acquisition, or Recruiter position
- Hands on sourcing experience using tools such as (LinkedIn, Job boards, social media)
- Experience with full cycle recruiting on positions within an industrial manufacturing environment (i.e. Operations Management, Maintenance, Engineering, Safety, etc.)
- High degree of flexibility, motivation and ability to competitively drive results.
- Very strong oral and written communication skills.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft office products
- High level of proficiency using LinkedIn and other media sites to source, pipeline, and contact passive candidates
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively handle multiple requisitions simultaneously
- High degree of organizational ability
- Exceptional quality of work and attention to detail
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.