In partnership with the State of WI-Department of Health Services, Spherion Is recruiting for a Human Services Project Coordinator.
Under the general direction of the Chief, Managed Care Program Quality, Performance and Special Initiatives Section, Bureau of Managed Care, this position is responsible for all aspects of identifying and tracking participation in the Money Follows the Person MFP Demonstration program, including maintenance of participation systems, monitoring changes in participation and follow-up activities. The position will also be responsible for administering the waitlist for the Section 811 housing voucher program, including validating eligibility for new waitlist applicants, overseeing the matching function and communicating the availability of housing units.
This position includes contact with other employees in the Bureau of Managed Care and the Division of Long Term Care, as well as the Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority, Managed Care Organizations (MCOs), counties, and nursing home and other institutional staff throughout the State. The MFP Demonstration requires state oversight and state authorization for initial eligibility and reporting changes in eligibility and oversight of program and policy consistent with federal regulations. This position exercises significant judgment and decision-making within policies and procedures established for the MFP program and by rules and regulations of the federal Medicaid Program. This work is carried out with significant independence of action relative to assigned responsibilities. This incumbent in this position must develop and maintain strong working relationships with the variety of partners noted above. This position works closely with the MFP Project Director.
Working hours: 1st
- Knowledge of long-term support programs.
- Professional conduct and the ability to relate and work collaboratively with wide variety of program and professional staff.
- Ability to follow federal regulations, State statutes and other programmatic requirements related to protected health information and other confidential data.
- Ability to analyze policies and procedures and the ability to implement improvements.
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion in applying and interpreting administrative policies and procedures.
- Experience with data collection and maintenance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills; manage multiple projects and priorities and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to be self-motivated, proactive and persevere.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to think creatively and to seek new ideas and methods.
- Ability to operate with a quality focus and critical eye for detail.
- Ability to communicate with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Flexibility in work environment and willingness and ability to adapt to changing organizational needs.
- Demonstrated computer skills required; proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Access.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.