Essential functions include:
- Adheres to FDCPA/Federal/state/city laws/provisions, as defined in our training/FDCPA Testing.
- Collects assigned monthly budget as applicable.
- Documents all collections activity in a concise and accurate manner.
- Correct deficiencies and oversights during quality assurance reviews or as outlined by the Unit Manager, Assistant Manager and/or Manager.
- Maintains good public relations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This is a limited job description. A more detailed job description is available when filling out an employment application.
Drug Free Workplace: All job offers are contingent upon completion of drug and background checks.
Working hours: VARIES
--Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent.
--Must demonstrate high motivation with a good aptitude for collections.
--Must have the ability to be persuasive, as well as being a good listener.
--Must have excellent organizational and time management skills.
--Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently with a good, clear speaking voice.
--Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervising personnel and co-workers.
--Sufficient reasoning ability to collect data, define problems, establish facts and draw valid conclusions (i.e., make reasonable decisions) in a fast-paced environment.
--Basic math skills-addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
--Must have good PC skills, be able to type 25 wpm accurately.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.