- Proactive and reactive support to Regional Sales Managers as it pertains to the generation of sales.
- Maintain good customer relations with assigned accounts.
- Support daily incoming phone calls from customers that required assistance.
- Enter orders that are generated from customer purchase orders.
- Utilize CRM software to document correspondence between factory and customers.
- Handle all returns of products through the process
- Generate new quotes and quote requests based on product requirements
- Assemble and generate submittal packages as requested
- Help with basic trouble shooting of client's products
- Generate freight quote requests
- Generate new part number requests
- Follow-up on job leads periodically
- Create, Maintain and Enforce company's program
- Training individuals as needed during factory training or remote regional visits including international travel and training.
- Communicate our client's process with the help of logistics to confirm and agree on our client's terms
- Coordinating shipping documents including but not limited to: BOL's, commercial invoices, packing lists, certificates of origin, crating certificates
- Lead follow-up and updates
- Help coordinate financial reconciliations/overpayments and commissions
*Hourly rate will depend upon skills and experience applicable to their department needs.
Working hours: 8-5pm
--2 years customer service experience in a domestic/ international sales environment.
--Basic Microsoft skills in Excel, Word and Power Point including Outlook.
--Experience in a professional environment a must.
--Able to use a win-win approach to resolve controversy; stay objective and fair when dealing with sensitive situations; maintain constructive working relationships despite disagreement.
--Ability to communicate effectively and clearly
--Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
--Ability to read, write and speak a foreign language a plus
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.