Inventory Control Clerk in Bristol
Manufacturing & Production
Temp to Perm
US$ 14.00 - US$ 15.25 per hour, $14.00 - 15.25 per hour + none
RECHARGE YOUR CAREER WITH SPHERION!!!
Spherion Staffing is looking to fill a Night Shift Inventory Control Clerk position in Bristol, IN!!
Responsible for processing inventory transactions in AS400/Aurora. Performs random cycle counts based on ABC classification. Reconciles variances found during the cycle counts and makes corrections. Files all related documentation.
- Review and process inventory adjustment tickets.
- Process material transfers between stockrooms.
- Process cut sheet transactions to show material conversions.
- Process nonconforming transactions and vendor chargebacks as required.
- Perform work order booking transactions.
- Input the necessary text on work orders, documenting shortages and serial numbers.
- Maintain work orders based on material changes initiated by engineering or sales change orders or by actual material usage as the order is built.
- Review and release units as they are completed, generating federal certification and tire tags.
- Performs random cycle counts based on ABC classification
- Reconciles variance found and makes corrections based upon the root cause of each error.
- Compile inventory accuracy detail based on the cycle counting.
- Reconcile negative inventory issues.
- Process material receiving transactions as needed.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Lead and active participation in year-end inventory count process.
- Provide feedback to appropriate functional groups on gaps to inventory control compliance issues for quick resolution and permanent corrective actions.
- Lead and participate in projects/kaizan events for continuous improvement in inventory control and material transactions.
Working hours: 7:30pm to 6:00am. Monday - Thursday
- Basic understanding of ERP and the production process.
- Able to follow established procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Strong organization and time management skills necessary to manage competing demands
- APICS Certification (American Production & Inventory Management Society) Preferred
- Prior work experience in inventory control and cycle counting in a manufacturing environment
Long term employment opportunity
ACA compliant medical, vision, dental, short-term disability, and life insurance
You can apply online 24/7 at www.spherionjobcentral.com or call us at 574-970-9200 (Elkhart office), 574-282-2761 (Mishawaka office).
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.