Hours: 3rd Shift
WorkType: Full Time
A Cycle Counter is responsible for maintaining a high level of inventory accuracy and integrity.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Monitoring and controlling inventory integrity.
- Maintain product identification and location program.
- Research inventory discrepancies and ability to reconcile them.
- Responsible for completing physical inventories/cycle counts/random or receipt audits/reconciliations.
- Track and report non-conforming product.
- Resolve inventory problems in a timely manner.
- Document damaged product.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. as part of the job function.
- Must be able to pass the forklift certification test and drive a forklift on a daily basis.
- Must be computer literate.
- Have strong verbal and written skills
- Must be detailed oriented.
This is a 3rd shift position, Monday-Friday 11:00pm to 7:00 am. OT is offered but NOT guaranteed.
Working hours: 11pm to 7am
- Must have a high diploma, GED or equivalent for this position.
- Relevant warehouse experience within the last 5 years.
- Recent experience with Cycle counting/inventory .
- Must be certified to operate forklift/reach truck at current or previous company.
- Must be computer literate and have experience in any WMS. Red Prairie is preferred.
- Must be able to work efficiently in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment, while keeping correct data.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.