Must be familiar with help-desk software, general computer systems (hard and soft), and have the ability to self-start on needed tasks and manage task and project completion. Most support can be done remotely but the IT Assistant will have the opportunity to occasionally visit clinics for onsite support.
- Monitor help desk software; clarify information given regarding tickets received. Primarily resolve tickets using remote control software
- Troubleshooting: making educated guesses based on limited information
- Use of ticketing software
- Ability to remotely resolve issues or schedule for onsite resolution
- Extract reports from systems that managers need to make educated decisions. Ensure report presentation is in usable format
- Creativity in extracting this information when what they are looking for is not directly available but can be found in an indirect way thru what is available
- Use of Excel to cross reference data from different systems.
What a successful IT Assistant looks like-
- Ability to work in an environment with a remote supervisor.
- Ability to learn and support new systems and applications.
- Ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical personnel.
- Ability to install, configure and maintain personal computers, networks and related hardware and software.
- Knowledge of computer and/or network security systems, applications, procedures and techniques.
- Ability to identify and resolve computer system malfunctions and operations problems.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Working hours: 8am-5pm
Required education and experience
--Ability to type 60+ words per minute
--High school diploma or equivalent
--Information Technology certificate or degree
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.