Spherion is currently hiring an IT Developer for a electronics warehouse on the west side of South Bend! This is a long term, temp to hire opportunity.
Please see below for job summary:
- Maintain family of applications used in the testing, tracking, and reporting of product.
- Interface directly with internal and external customers and translate business needs into the design and development of new software
- Work with other developers, system administrators, and database administrators to integrate with other client & customer systems
- Take ownership of tasks and drive them to completion.
Working hours: 7am-3pm
- 1 ~ 3 years programming experience
- Experience with core platforms, programming languages and development tools: C#, VB, Oracle/SQL, Windows, Linux
- Experience with system analysis, data analysis, and analytical reporting.
- Knowledge of programming principles, practices and methodologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to understand others and clearly express thoughts.
- Ability to adapt quickly to fast-paced changing environment and priorities.
- 2-Year Technical Degree
- Experience integrating with third-party API's a plus
- Experience with TOAD for Oracle, SVN, SQL Server Management Studio, Microsoft Visual Studio
- Bachelor's Degree
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.