Spherion, a leading staffing agency in the local community, is looking for an intuitive IT support candidate. This ideal candidate should be a self-starter with excellent analytical decision-making skills. They should be able to troubleshoot, transfer information, as well as be a strong problem solver. If this position sounds like a match, check out the rest of the duties and requirements.
Desktop Service & System Administrator Job Duties:
- Troubleshoot hardware/software problems and network connectivity issues (in person, by telephone, via remote control, or via e-mail) in a timely manner, as well as provide end-user assistance where required.
- Support covers but not limited to laptops, servers, routers, switches, firewalls, pbx, printers, scanner, a/v equipment.
- Ensure policies and standards are followed.
- Assist the Network and Systems Administrator as needed.
- Enter, update and close all call activity into ticketing system.
- Knowledge of Microsoft software and operating systems as well as Linux and Mac OSX.
Working hours: 4:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7/8/10, later Office 365.
- Extensive experience with Active Directory account maintenance.
- Extensive PC/Printer hardware knowledge.
- Extensive PC application knowledge.
- Extensive knowledge in MS Exchange 2013/365.
- Demonstrate excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- The ability to collaborate with corporate support teams to effectively identify our custom application issues.
- Ability to triage and escalate tickets.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds such as PCs and printers.
- Some travel may be required.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.