An IT Department is looking for a temporary Item Processing Clerk through November of this year. Candidates can expect to make 10.00 - 11.00$ per hour range.
An entry level item processor will be involved in the capture, review and processing of transactions. He or she will perform a variety of duties which could include operating an image capture transport and doing repetitive key entry repair of items. S/he will communicate an outgoing and friendly professional demeanor not only to customers but to staff as well.
Work schedule is Monday through Friday, with hours dependent upon work load, generally 11:00am to 9:00pm with additional hours as workload requires. Position is full time (minimum of 35 hours per week) depending on the needs of the branch/department. This position may require attendance at various bank/educational functions before, during, or after normal business hours.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform daily activities of the item processing team utilizing imaging technology, under strict deadlines.
- Key correct transaction items
- Record, compare and document various check lists.
- Prepare work for capture and processing.
- Participate in Team Meetings.
- Maintain standards, procedures and documentation
Working hours: M-F 11:00am-9:00pm, with additional hours based on needs of department
Essential Skills to Perform the Job:
- Must have proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer skills including the ability to operate 10 key proficiently.
- Basic math and problem solving skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.