Our client has an opening for an IT/network Specialist in their IT department. Successful applicant will assist in the research, design and implementation of IT/Network systems for our company and our external clients (both software and hardware).
- Evaluation of existing technologies to make recommendations to clients regarding which technologies are appropriate for their application
- Will work with both software applications and computer/networking hardware
- Server virtualization deployments
- Configuration and deployment of server and network hardware
o Includes Windows and Linux servers.
o Advanced IP routing and switching.
- Network security / content filtering / Intrusion Detection
- Special projects such as development of network monitoring utilities/applications
- Produce documentation and network drawings
- Technical support
- Coordinate work with outside agencies and vendors
- Miscellaneous other duties as assigned by supervisor
Working hours: To be determined
--Bachelors or technical degree (University, technical school or technical certification/s) or applicable work experience
--Prefer experience with multiple operating systems such as Windows, Linux, VMWare and Cisco IOS
--Proficient computer skills (Office, Visio, and AutoCAD preferred)
--Good written and verbal communication
--Ability to work both independently and in a team
-Background and drug screen required
Valid driver's license required
Pay: $18-28/hour DOE
To be considered, please apply online at www.spherion.com/fargo
If you have any questions please contact Eric Rasmusson at 701-412-2887
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.