Janitorial Staff Needed! in Chico
Hospitality & Tourism
US$ 10.50 per hour, $10.50 - 10.50 per hour + none
Carleigh Colburn, Spherion
Put Your Cleaning to Work!
Searching for a detail oriented janitor for a local cleaning company at a local government building. Spherion, a locally owned staffing company, is seeking janitorial staff with strong attention to detail and the ability to thrive working on their own as well as with others. Specializing in all types of placements, our team will help you put your skills to work in a rewarding position that keeps you successfully moving forward. Right now, we have a wide selection of flexible, temp-to-hire and permanent positions available.
Job Duties Include (but are not limited to):
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
Working hours: Varied
Must be highly motivated and energetic. Have a flexible schedule that will rotate weekends. Experience managing employee's. Sales experience. General construction knowledge.
- Ability to work alone and problem-solving skills
- Proven working experience as a janitor
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets
- Integrity and ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- High school diploma (or equivalent) required
About Spherion Staffing Services
Spherion is a locally owned staffing company with 150 offices throughout the U.S. Since 1946, we have connected millions of job seekers to rewarding administrative, clerical, light industrial, customer service, non-clinical healthcare and professional opportunities. Specializing in flexible, temp-to-hire and permanent talent placements, Spherion is a trusted workforce partner to more than 3,000 companies nationwide.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.