The position of Junior Residential Lending Underwriter Is responsible for performing a detailed review and credit analysis of residential loan applications submitted by originators to ensure the request meets Bank and Investor guidelines and regulatory and statutory requirements. This position requires extensive knowledge of FHLMC, FNMA and other applicable investor guidelines (including but not limited to FHA, VA, Rural Housing, SHIP and Bond Programs).
Working hours: Monday-Friday 8-5
- Our Ideal Candidate will Minimum of 2 years of education and work experience in residential mortgage lending.
- Work related experience should consist of loan processing, loan closing, loan underwriting and/or loan shipping.
- Educational experience, through in-house training sessions, formal school or financial industry related curriculum, should be business or financial industry related.
- Intermediate level of knowledge of related state and federal mortgage compliance regulations, and other Bank lending policies.
- Intermediate level of knowledge of title work and appraisals.
- High level of skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; mainframe computer system; word processing, spreadsheet and specialty software programs.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.