Spherion's East Side, Custom Compounding Pharmacy is looking for a Registered Pharmacist to use his/her clinical skills to supervise their compounding lab! The hours are 9:00am to 5:30pm Monday through Friday with rotational Saturdays and extra hours, as necessary.
The ideal candidate is enterprising, detailed, task oriented, and diplomatic. As the Lab Supervisor you will direct and lead the work of all compounding technicians, pre-lab staff, and other lab pharmacists. Successful candidates are organized, results oriented, and problem solvers who thrive on innovation.
- Supervise all compounding, pre-lab and lab staff. Regularly meet with and implement procedures as directed by the Manager(s)/Director.
- Assess work load and assign daily rotational schedule.
- Conduct team meetings, performance evaluations/opportunity plans, and attend various staff meetings as assigned.
- Supervise, guide and promote team building and communications.
- Evaluate Risk Management data and offer suggestions and solutions for reducing errors where necessary.
- Oversee management of lab inventory/stock/outdates.
- Resolve/handle lab complaints from patients/practitioners.
- Assist managers with State Board of Pharmacy inspections and inquiries as well as any other regulating agencies.
- Oversee and coordinate Lab Policies and Procedures, Wisconsin's annual Controlled Substance Inventory, monthly testosterone powder inventory, and DEA documentation and destruction.
Working hours: 1st
Experience and Education:
--B.S. Pharmacy or PharmD Degree
--Retail pharmacy and compounding experience desired
--Supervisor/management experience preferred
--Must be a registered pharmacist with current applicable state license(s).
They offer a beautiful office environment, competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Benefits include health, dental, company paid life insurance, company paid short and long term disability, safe harbor 401K, paid holidays, and paid time off.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.