The QO Lab Tech Associate position works effectively in a fast-paced, customer-oriented, team laboratory environment to analyze raw materials, packaging materials, in-process materials, APIs, utilities, and/or finished product samples in support of the company's quality program in the laboratory.
- Performs, documents, record checks, and troubleshoots qualitative or quantitative assays on samples using techniques that vary from use of standard laboratory equipment to highly modern and automated instrumentation.
- Interprets and evaluates data in terms of accuracy, precision, trends, and potential GMP impact and recommends appropriate corrective action where necessary.
- High productivity and the ability to multi-task coupled with a low error rate and attention to detail are critical characteristics of this position.
- Demonstrates flexibility/agility and engagement in a changing environment. The candidate is expected to display good laboratory technique to avoid cross-contamination or misidentification of samples.
- Able to comprehend and perform both routine and non-routine analyses from compendia and internal sources.
- The successful candidate must also have demonstrated the ability to quickly learn new skills/techniques.
- AAS, BA/BS, or MS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology or related science.
- Job duties involve occasional lifting (less than 35lbs), reaching, and sitting while working at computer terminal.
- This position works with cephalosporin. Candidate must not be Cephalosporin/Penicillin sensitive.
Working hours: requires flexibility from 6am - 6pm
To apply, please register at www.spherionjobcentral.com, and email your resume to email@example.com
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.