Spherion is currently in the search for skills candidates to work in the Labeling department for a local Le Center client.
Ensures labeling requirements are met for all products, on individual products and cases, and that lines remain supplied with needed pre-labeled materials. Position works on either a manual line or automated line as directed.
- Follow product sequence as directed by Lead/Supervisor.
- Print labels that will be needed and furnish appropriate rack tag.
- Provide direction to others assisting with applying labels to ensure proper application.
- Must be able to ensure that labels for products being run are accurately affixed to proper form.
- Apply labels to cases.
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and sanitary work area.
- Performs other duties as needed.
- Clean up nuts and debris during and immediately following all production runs.
- Fast paced, working with manual and automated processes and equipment. Factory climate changes with the season and employee must dress accordingly. Chemical handling is required for production line sanitation.
- This plant produces and employees will be handling products that contain allergens, including, but not limited to: milk, soy, wheat, egg, tree nuts and peanuts.
Working hours: Monday-Thursday - 6am-5pm
Working hours: 6:00am - 5:00pm
- Competency to work on computers.
- Thorough understanding of the product that we produce.
- Ability to become familiar with company methods and standards and apply that knowledge to daily duties.
- Possess normal to excellent manual dexterity and motor skills.
- Possess good eye-hand coordination.
- Possess excellent listening and comprehension skills.
- The ability to work well with others and to promote teamwork.
3 - 6 months of related experience.
- Lift up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (Hair net, ear plugs, boots, smock, and frequent hand washing)
- Must wear cut resistant gloves at all times when using knives or similar tools.
- Must wear eye protection when using air hoses.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.