Schedules prospective applicants to attend information sessions and provide basic information about the Job
Corps program and essential admissions requirements. Supports the admissions process by following up
with applicants on outstanding items needed to complete their application.
- Provide amazing customer service.
- Receives incoming calls from prospective applicants and schedules them to participate in an
information session closest to them.
- Manages the OASIS prospect report to ensure all prospects are contacted within 72 hours.
- Maintains scheduling of information sessions.
- Schedules and confirms appointments for applicants.
- Conduct follow-up calls with applicants to remind them of outstanding items and documents needed
to complete their application.
- Completes forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Greets visitors and callers, handles their inquiries, and directs them to the appropriate persons
according to their needs.
- Operates office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and uses computers
for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
- Enters prospect information into the contract customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Performs other duties as assigned within scope and capabilities.
Working hours: 32
- High School Diploma.
- One years' experience in scheduling, call center, or office setting.
- Experience providing customer service and working with multi-line phones.
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language in person, by phone and in writing.
- Valid PA Driver's License with clean driving record.
- Proficient in typing and keyboarding skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access).
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.