Spherion Staffing is seeking Licensed Insurance Agents with a 2-15, 2-18, or 2-40 license with a positive attitude, who are employee and client centric. The ideal candidate will be able to work in a fast paced environment and be self-motivated and focused on achieving performance expectations for our Port St. Lucie office.
- Answer inbound and initiate outbound telephone calls to speak with customers in an effort to sell client products and services with accuracy, efficiency, and quality.
- Access customer leads via computer software and make necessary entries in order to complete customer application for products or services, input customer information, resolve problems and/or complaints, initiate or change service, process transactions, schedule call backs, etc.
- Communicate with customer effectively and clearly, which requires excellent oral communication skills (grammar, enunciation, pronunciation).
- Use independent judgment, logic and analytical skills in problem solving.
- Comply with all telesales regulatory guidelines.
- Track positive and non-positive call outcomes in order to create effective rebuttals and identify best practices.
- Meet or exceed internal and external sales goals set on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Working hours: Mon-Fri
Minimum qualifications include:
--High school diploma or G.E.D
--Previous Customer Service/Sales experience preferred but not required
--215, 218, or 240 Insurance License Required
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.