The Light Duty Technician is responsible for performing various functions that are necessary to maintain and enhance the value of our culture. They work with the parts and service team to complete assigned tasks which may include unloading freight, unpacking product and running errands.
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs on a regular basis
- Must be able to operate a forklift
- Must have a valid driver's license and be insurable by the company
- M-F 8-5, possibility of on-call once a month, possibility for filling in night shift
- Will operate a pallet jack, fork lift and some hand tools
- Company will provide goggles and hearing protection
- Steel toe boots are recommended, but not required
Working hours: ? M-F 8-5, possibility of on-call once a month, possibility for filling in night shift
A high school education or equivalent is required (college hours preferred)
To be considered, please apply online at www.spherion.com/fargo
If you have any questions please contact Michael Lenhart at 701-412-2886
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.