Spherion Staffing, a dynamic company in the staffing industry, is searching for a Loan Documentation Processor, for a leading company in the Bryan area. The primary responsibility this position holds is to prepare loan documentation for: consumer and commercial non-real estate secured transactions. They will also be responsible for preparing documentation related to denied and withdrawn non-real estate applications and also assists lending officers with application and origination processes. This position requires at least 2 years related experience. Commercial and Mortgage loan experience preferred.
- Assist lenders and assistants with loan origination process: pre-screening loan request files for completeness, consistency, correctness, and adherence to loan policy
- Prepare loan files for scanning to imaging system in a timely manner, then verifying the loans.
- Prepare loans documentation for new loans, renewals, modifications, extensions, denied/withdrawn transactions, additions/substitutions of collateral, and supplement attorney prepared loans as needed.
- Fund loan and ensure it is booked in a timely manner
- Monitor regulatory requirements and update logs
- Complete input in tracking system for loan, borrower, and exceptions pursuant to scripted procedures
- Responsible for completion of annual training of courses as requested by management
Working hours: 40 hours
--2 years in related experience, minimum
--Working knowledge of variable rates and payment types and borrowing entities
--Ability to work thoroughly and accurately
--Ability to follow systematic method when performing a task
--Effective human relations and communication skills, both written and verbal
--Computer literate with ability to use basic office equipment and software
--Must pass a background check and drug screen
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.