Responsible for preparing and processing loan documents for loan closings as well as booking, prepare general ledger tickets, record documents and checks in preparation for booking loans, book loans on Bankway and balance general ledger accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare loan documents utilizing the LaserPro doc prep software system.
- Work with lenders to acquire complete and accurate information for preparing loan documents.
- Work with numerous third party providers (i.e. appraisers, surveyors, attorneys, flood determination companies, etc.)
- Knowledge of bank loan policy, procedure and loan regulations to assure loan request from lender meets the guidelines as set forth by the bank and the regulators.
- Prepare various general ledger tickets, loan tickets and checks in order to disburse loan proceeds, pay loan payees, and book loan onto Bankway.
- Verify loan input on loans to assure accuracy.
- Balance general ledger accounts.
- Follow up on outstanding recorded documents, liens and title policies.
- Prepare new account and HDMA reports utilizing Excel spreadsheets.
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Requires High School diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge in various software systems (i.e. LaserPro, Bankway, Word, Excel)
- Know how to operate and work email and attachments, Internet, fax, phone, and calculator.
- Knowledge of loan regulatory compliance regulations.
- Typing and filing.
OTHER SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Must possess basic language skills to write and speak clearly, effectively and appropriate to business standards.
- Must have the ability to perform mathematical calculations necessary to execute the duties of the job.
- Must be able to make sound decisions, have the ability to recognize potential problems, and take appropriate corrective action.
- Must be well organized, accurate, and attentive to details.
- Must be cooperative and willing to assist others. Able to work independently, as well as work with other associates or members of upper management.
- Must possess the necessary social skills to fulfill the requirements of the position.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands, while staying calm under high-pressure situations and seeking supervisory assistance as appropriate.
- Position may require the ability to work before or after normal business hours to attend various employee meetings, training sessions, and community events.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.