Spherion, a locally owned staffing company, is accepting applications for a warehouse logistics clerical specialist in the Treasure Valley. Candidates will need to apply at www.spherion.com and must be willing to submit to a background check, drug screen, and applicable assessment testing.
-Microsoft Excel Testing
- Data Entry (Alpha numeric) Typing Test
Schedule shipment delivery appointments, process all inbound semi-truck trailers and paperwork, and generate vendor chargebacks, Return-to-Vendors (RTVs), and transfers of freight between Spectrum America distribution centers.
Working hours: Varied
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- More than one (1) year Distribution Center experience preferred
- Ability to read and write at the high school level required
- Proficient using MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Warehouse Management System experience preferred; Retek system experience a plus
- Ability to multi-task, be organized and prioritize tasks
- Ability to do basic math (add, subtract, multiply and divide) required
- Analytical and ability to make decisions and problem solve
- Work with minimal supervision
Working hours: Days
. Essential Functions and Work Requirements
--Ability to comprehend verbal and written communication
--Must be able to see things at a distance (depth) as well as in close proximity (reading distance)
--Work in a non-climate controlled and distribution center environment
--Grip and hold items
--Lift up to 25 pounds on an infrequent basis
--Safely operate office equipment such as personal computer, fax, phone, copier, and printers.
--Must be available to work days, evenings, weekends, and overtime as required
--Follow all operational and safety requirements to include both physical and mechanical
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.