Logistics Manager Job
Our client has an opening for a Logistics Manager. Successful candidate will procure, track, and process freight. The ideal Logistics Manager candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting and will have previously worked in freight logistics management.
Logistics Manager Job Description:
- Manage logistics of freight movement for trades
- Accurately record associated costs, shipments, and receipts
- Arrange transportation, schedule staff, and orchestrate deliveries to meet customer demand
- Occasionally travel for events or meetings
Working hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00
Logistics Manager Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, or related field -or - Associate's degree and 2 years of experience in a freight coordination position required
- Previous experience in coordinating shipments by truck preferred
- Strong computer skills, ability to learn new software - experience with freight management software is needed
- Must be able to understand trading of commodities
- Looking for a problem-solver who can analyze and creatively resolve issues
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to prioritize and multitask effectively
HOURS: Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00
BACKGROUND CHECK and DRUG SCREEN: Requirement
A current resume is required in order to move forward with your application.
**Please use Google Chrome when creating a profile, as other browsers may cause compatibility issues.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.