Do you have experience working with heavy machinery from setup to operation?
Spherion Staffing is looking for Industrial Machine operators to work with computer-controlled equipment or more mechanically based machines to make sure they are set up properly, working well, and producing quality product. Machine operators make sure their machines are working at full capacity, are stocked with needed materials, well-maintained and perform periodic checks on output.
These positions will start out in the Finishing Department running table routers and sanders, from there, this person will likely be trained in running presses in that department.
This person is engaged in operating a variety of activities to finish the part or product to
Company specifications of Safety, Quality and Productivity
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interpret Work Order Origination Form to complete orders to customer's specifications
- Inspect product for weight, thickness, dimensions, product type, and physical appearance in order to ensure product meets company quality standards and customer requirements
- Packaging of materials to customer and company specifications
- Complete work orders completely and ensure all information entered is accurate
- Maintain productivity at a level that achieves schedule completion and maintains quality
- Train new operators on router operations, and company computer systems
- Some PC work required, must be able to transfer files from computer to router correctly. Some drawing and editing will be necessary
- Unload and load incoming and outgoing freight as trained and required. If time does not permit, inform Production Supervisor that trucks are here
Working hours: See job description
--High school education and technical training or equivalent experience
--This position requires the technical skills to operate in a production environment
--Must have problem solving skills to achieve quality and continuous improvement
--To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory
Pay $14-18/hour DOE
Pre-employment drug screen is required
To be considered, please apply online at www.spherion.com/fargo
If you have any questions please contact Michael Lenhart at 701-412-2886
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.